Tantora Micro Active 60 ml
Tantora Catappa Micro Active is a living and active bacterium that breaks down waste in the aquarium and sets an ecological basis.
The bacteria in Micro Active fall under the pro-biotic and help the shrimp to improve the microbial balance in the intestine.
Tantora Micro Active is living and active bacteria that can break down waste,
eliminate toxic gas and create an ecological condition in the shrimp tray.
Active bacteria of Tantora Micro Active are probiotics, helping the digestive system and the growth of shrimp.
Only add drops of Tantora Micro Active weekly to shrimp tank or water changes.
This is the maintenance of numbers of active bacteria in the tank, which have been lost or died during the water changes.
Recommended amount: 1 ml per 50 liters of water.
This product can be used after water changes,
Further accessories for your animal and the aquarium can be found in our online shop.
- This product is a combination. It contains a number of bacteria and enzymes to support your digestive system of shrimp.
- It resembles products like borneowild enlive, Tetra SafeStart and Pets-N-US seachem stability.
- Additionally, it supports the beneficial bacteria culture in the tank to help ammonia and nitrite be removed.
- It decomposes waste and eliminates toxic gas
- Live, active bacteria and enzymes