Tantora Montmorillonite Powder
Tantora water additive for shrimp. High quality montmorillonite high purity content and many other valuable trace elements.
An irreplaceable addition to water that helps shed invertebrates. Has been successful for years by shrimp breeders.
Tying, with heavy metals, so that they are removed from the water,
Stabilizes the pH
Provides clear water
Provides animals of many minerals
Can also be used when aquarium start (below the bottom soil spread)
Further accessories for your animal and the aquarium can be found in our online shop.
- Tantora montmorillonite powder is a clay mineral composite of montmorillonite.
- This clay comes from geological tectonic plate activity, volcanic action and river hydrolysis.
- Montmorillonite silicate has attracted and fortified heavy mountain nutrients from mountain soils and streams.
- Directions for use Use as a dietary supplement: Mix 1-3 grams with 50-100 grams of food.
- Minerals in Tantora montmorillonite powder are suitable for dwarf shrimp or crayfish.
- The benefits of this powder are just like Tantora White Mineral Stone, but powder form is more water soluble and has a few more uses.