Tantora White Mineral Stone Van Montmorillonite
Tantora White Mineral Stone is a mineral made of montmorillonite stone, which enriches the water with important minerals and which is used as a natural ion exchanger for the purification of water. Due to its high capacity for ion exchange, it can bind all kinds of toxic substances like ammonia, ammonia and other heavy metals quickly and long and store them safely, so that toxic substances can not endanger shrimp. At the beginning it will seem as if the mineral stone dissolved in the water. It only swells, which is necessary for the storage of toxic substances in their middle layers and for them to the clay silicate to adsorb.
– Soak the stone in water for a few minutes, so that it absorbs itself completely with water and does not break into the aquarium.
Use 100g of mineral stone per 50 liters of water in the aquarium. Replace after about six months. There are no disadvantages to the shrimp in case of overdose. If the mineral stone is covered with algae, it should be removed from the aquarium and the algae should be gently brushed. (Otherwise, the stone is not optimal). Then the stone can be put up again in the aquarium.
Further accessories for your animal and the aquarium can be found in our online shop.
- 100% natural
- Tantora White Mineral Stone is a clay mineral composite of montmorillonite.
- This clay comes from geological tectonic plate activity, volcanic action and river hydrolysis.
- Montmorillonite silicate has attracted and fortified heavy mountain nutrients from mountain soils and streams.
- The nutrients in White Mineral Stone have properties to absorb toxins and improve water quality.
- White mineral stone, once dissolved in water, provides trace minerals necessary for the coloring and health of ornamental shrimp.